Sunday, March 3, 2013

February 25, 2013



We did a concert for the victims of Sandy last night and it was AWESOME! A whole bunch of select missionaries sang/played to teach the Restoration lesson. It was so cool. I ended the night with Abide with Me Tis Eventide. It was awesome. People pulled out their cameras and started recording after the first 30 seconds. :) It made me happy. What made me more happy though was that I actually was able to just sing without caring what people thought and just let it all go. It was very good therapy. Afterward someone came up to me and said, "was it you who sang? I just remember that the singer had gorgeous eyes and sang really well." Haha so got my eyes complimented too. Good night :D

So transfers! I was left with Hogge in the same area again. Then, two days later I got a call from President. I got moved! I got midnighted as we call it. It's still within my district, but I'm with a different comp and have a new pool. I'm so happy/excited/nervous! I am killing my new comp (Elder King) at the end of this transfer [at first I thought this was a joke; then I realized it is mission slang, meaning the companion will finish his mission and J.D. will send him home] and then taking over the pool, either retraining or training next transfer. I don't want to do either, but I will... I guess haha. It's really cool, I was really good friends with King before, so the I am happy. I haven't ever gotten along so well with a comp before... yes I do realize this is only my 4th comp... Shhhhhh....
In the pics are Elder King and I being us, Sister DeLong, probably my best friend in the mission, and me and some of my english class students.

I'm sorry I don't have much to say this letter. I'm really frazzled from a long list of events that happened this morning so I can't focus well. I love you! I miss you so much! I hope everything is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment